Thursday, July 14, 2011

Divine Exchange



C
My heart is captivated Lord by You alone
Am7
Captured by the awesomeness of You alone
F
Melted by the grace and mercy You have shown
G
I stand in wonder
C
I reach to You the One who makes the blind eyes see
Am7
Who breaks the chains of sickness with authority
F
Restoring what was broken
          G
So it may fly again


Chorus:
C
I live to worship You
Am7
I breathe to worship You
          F                     G
All of my days Your face I will seek
C
For as I worship You
    Am7
You lead me to that place
F                G          C
To that place of divine exchange



P/S: A song that I just wanna share with you guys. God is awesome! This song is really rich with it's meaning. Take time to listen and enjoy and worship HIM =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

sausage(s)