Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Death2

The other day I went to a Christian funeral... and as I see my church member lie down in the coffin breathless.. so many thoughts run in my mind. This is the ending of human's life. I mean of course we believe after we die, we will meet God in heaven but on earth, yes that's our ending. Lying down in coffin/cremated afterwards.. and nothing left of you. Ashes to ashes.

Still, in this lifetime, "hasad dengki", jealousy, malicious acts and etc etc is COMPULSARY in life. Almost anywhere and everywhere you go, you are bound to meet these people. Sometimes we are one of them with or without realizing.

Yet when the time come, we will be like everyone else be it Prime Minister or beggar, when God take your breathe away, there you'll lye down in the coffin so so so soooo meaningless. It seems like nothing else matters or even if there are things that matters, we are powerless to be in control of it anymore. There, your TIME ENDS.

The borderline between life and death is so thin only. 

I like this verse..

New International Version
 (©1984)

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. (Phil 1:21)

Someone told me today Attitude will determine whether we go to heaven or hell. Is it true? For u to think about. But I guess it's true to a certain extent. If we are care less to bother about God and think we are God, then well...heaven might not be a place for us. 

Pastor mentioned this the other day.

"ALLAH UNTUK DIPERCAYAI BUKAN UNTUK DIMENGERTI."
"GOD IS TO BE TRUSTED AND NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD."

It's painful to trust in the progress when the future is not uncertain.. but the other day when my motor was stolen, I was thinking about Job...how he suffered and didn't know what was exactly happening but  he still trust God. I really admire him lah.

Job 2:9
His wife said to him, "Are you still holding on to your integrity? Curse God and die!"

Job 2:10
He replied, "You are talking like a foolish woman. SHALL WE ACCEPT GOOD FROM GOD AND NOT TROUBLE?"

In the end..it's stated in Job 42:10, "...the Lord made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before." 

I wish I know what the future beholds. It's painful to be in the midst. But well, God knows best! 

Isaiah 55:9 -  As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." *Some people say whatever we think good, it's also good in the sight of God.* It can't be because there's a thing call HUMAN ERROR but God never make any ERROR =) Beauty of our God. 

So live ur life. It's very very short indeed to just cram in the books! hahaaa

And guess what? Despite my bike being stolen, someone blessed me with a bike unexpectedly =) Blessing indeed!!! =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

sausage(s)